Generally speaking, it is possible for you to visit the PEGASO Safety Site without communicating any personal information about yourself. In any case, you are under no obligation to transmit this information to PEGASO Safety.
However, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested. In some cases, PEGASO Safety may ask you to provide your name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company, position, status, postal code and country (hereinafter your “Personal Information”). By providing this information, you expressly agree that it may be processed by PEGASO Safety, for the purposes indicated in point 2 below as well as for the purposes recalled at the end of each form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, PEGASO Safety informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the controller
The controller is the company OPTOR, SAU, having its head office at c/ Quintana I Millars, 2 Nave G, 08940- Cornella De Llobregat (Barcelona) con CIF número A08634917. Email:email@example.com telephone +34 932 048 110
2. Purposes of the processing
We may collect and use the following personal data:
• Information that you will provide by completing forms on our Site. We may also ask you for certain information when you enter one of our contests or promotional offers, or when you report a problem on our Site.
• If you contact us to obtain information, online or by telephone via customer service, we reserve the right to keep a record of this correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete questionnaires that we will use for research purposes. Your participation in such surveys will of course be on a voluntary basis.
• Under a pseudonym (i.e. not your name, but an identifier), we may store details about your visits to our Site and the use you make of the emails we send you (“Usage Data”), including: the pages visited, the services used, the site that led you to ours, the browser used. If you wish to object to the collection of such usage data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This statistical data is anonymous and is intended to better understand your business preferences, to help us improve the design of the site, the products and services offered, to analyze trends and establish statistics and to ensure users a website whose presentation and use are as pleasant as possible.
3. How do we use the personal data collected?
We may use your personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular for:
• Satisfy our obligations under any contracts concluded with you (e.g.: fulfill your orders, respond to your requests in terms of warranty, repair and exchange).
• Register, especially for contests or promotional offers.
• Inform you of any changes to our services.
• Protect the security and integrity of our websites or our company.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of interest to you.
4. Use of personal data for marketing purposes
We may also use personal data for marketing or research purposes to learn more about our customers and site users. We only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
You may object to the use of your personal data for marketing and research purposes at any time, for example by writing to us at : email@example.com
Only PEGASO Safety is recipient of your Personal Information. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors PEGASO Safety uses (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). Neither PEGASO Safety nor any of its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
6. Shelf life
Your Personal Information is kept by PEGASO Safety only for the time corresponding to the purpose of collection as indicated in 2 above, which may in any event not exceed 12 months.
7. Computer Rights and Freedoms
You have the following rights concerning your Personal Information, which you can exercise by writing to us at the postal address mentioned in point 1 or via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right of access and communication of data
You have the right to access Personal Information about yourself.
However, due to PEGASO Safety’s obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, you are informed that your request will be processed on condition that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity card (in the case of a request via our dedicated electronic form) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity card (in the case of a written request).
PEGASO Safety informs you that it will be entitled, as the case may be, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (due to their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
• Right to rectify data
Under this right, legislation gives you the right to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you that may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
• Right of opposition
The exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:
1.Where the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; or
2.When the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
8. Response times
PEGASO Safety undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period which shall not exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
9. Authorised service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
PEGASO Safety informs you that it may use authorised service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data you have communicated to us. These providers may be located outside the European Union.
PEGASO Safety has previously ensured that its service providers implement adequate guarantees and that strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and data protection are respected.
10. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that PEGASO Safety does not respect its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. Also you entitled to make a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es) when the applicant considers that WaterFire has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations in data protection.
12. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between OPTOR, SAU and the user of the domain referred to is governed by the law and, for any disputes arising from its existence or content, both parties, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, put under the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.