PEGASO GLASSES: PROTECTION AND SAFETY
· Genuine since 1956 ·
Eye protection specialists and prescription glasses.
Type of Glasses:
Why you should use safety prescription glasses?
- The 71% of people use some kind of visual correction.
- The 10% of occupational accidents occur in the eyes.
Given this reality, graduated eye protection is necessary at the workplace.
- Elimination of risks of impacts on the eyes
- Greater comfort
- Adapted to any visual need
- Cost savings from eye accidents
Service for companies: safety prescription glasses in simple steps
We have developed a procedure of 3 simple steps to facilitate the graduation of all the workers in your company. In addition, we are specialists in occupational protection glasses and offer personalized advice to find the type of glasses that best suits you. Don’t worry, call us and leave it in the hands of professionals.
- Graduation . We look for the closest optician to your company
- Manufacturing . We request authorization.
- We send the complete prescription glasses to your company
Types of lenses for prescription protective glasses
- Monofocal lenses: continuous or near distance correction
- Progressive lenses: continuous near and far vision correction
- Bifocal lenses: near and far vision correction, not continuous
Features of our prescription glasses
- Prescription glasses are characterized by having a stiffer frame, just like lenses.
- They are capable of withstanding a blow.
- They have side protections
- Prevent dangerous objects or substances from coming into contact with the eyes
- Made to protect from agents such as dust, smoke, splashes, chemicals.
- They are certified, they were subjected to rigorous tests that guarantee protection against certain risks.