The user of the website has the right to be informed about the use and installation of cookies in their browser. The current electronic commerce regulations oblige those responsible for web pages to comply with the principle of “transparency”, in order to know, clearly and precisely, the impact they will suffer in the sphere of their privacy when browsing or use the services hosted on the web.
2. Cookies policy
Our website extranet.pegaso.es (the “Website”) uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information about the use of the Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on our Website and the sites visited just before and after it.
Our Website uses the cookies described below:
– Analytical cookies : are a type of cookie designed and used for tracking and analysis of user behavior. These types of cookies offer the page owner the measurement of activity on the website through aggregated or statistical information. In extranet.pegaso.es , own and persistent analytical cookies are used for this purpose, specifically Google Analytics cookies that have different expiration periods depending on the information they offer.
– Application cookies : they are a type of cookies that serve to preserve the user’s session data (language, user, log in etc ..)
By browsing and continuing on our Website you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
By configuring the browser:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer , from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox , from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari , from https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the content, veracity, and compliance with the privacy policies of third parties. Consequently, if you accept to browse our “Website” allowing third-party cookies, you declare that you are aware of this circumstance and exempt OPTOR, SAU of any responsibility, direct or indirect, for the damages, prejudices or interference in your privacy made by third companies.